1. Wonderful tools from Sophie of Philosophie on how to get yourself away from negative self talk and move into a more positive mindset.
2. Can’t wait to get my Clean Green Eats cookbook, this salad is the first thing I am making!
3. A sneak peek at what you can find in the Yoga By Candace Mantra Box. I absolutely LOVED receiving mine in the mail. Filled with delicious snacks I have been wanting to try, natural beauty products, yoga accessories and more. Check out below to see other goodies that arrived and click here to order the November box before they sell out!
Soft vintage blouses with beautiful details.
Perfectly clean & simple work space for a distraction-free zone.
Endless fruit bowls to cool down on these hot summer days.
Believing in yourself always.
The abundance of gorgeous flowers at the farmer’s market.
Simple, light dresses all summer long.
The sweetness of a perfectly ripe peach.
Shaking off any negativity and focusing on the journey ahead.
“Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it.” – Osho
1. I love the concept behind Gem + Remedy and have been keeping my bracelet on for positive vibes all day long.
2. Can’t get enough of Kinfolk for consistently inspirational content.
3. I was first introduced to Good Fight Herb Co. through Jessa Blades. I have been enjoying their organic, medicinal herbs grown in New York. They have fantastic potions, syrups and more – definitely worth checking out.
Long caftans for lounging and spending time with friends.
Wide brim hats for stylish sun protection.
Enjoying meals family style.
Spending time at home re-reading books from my collection.