1. Wonderful tools from Sophie of Philosophie on how to get yourself away from negative self talk and move into a more positive mindset.
2. Can’t wait to get my Clean Green Eats cookbook, this salad is the first thing I am making!
3. A sneak peek at what you can find in the Yoga By Candace Mantra Box. I absolutely LOVED receiving mine in the mail. Filled with delicious snacks I have been wanting to try, natural beauty products, yoga accessories and more. Check out below to see other goodies that arrived and click here to order the November box before they sell out!
1. I love the concept behind Gem + Remedy and have been keeping my bracelet on for positive vibes all day long.
2. Can’t get enough of Kinfolk for consistently inspirational content.
3. I was first introduced to Good Fight Herb Co. through Jessa Blades. I have been enjoying their organic, medicinal herbs grown in New York. They have fantastic potions, syrups and more – definitely worth checking out.
1. Every recipe made by Purely Twins is out-of-this-world and I can’t wait to make these plantain seed veggie burgers next.
2. This week I had my first workshop with Jessa Blades and I am so inspired by her and everything she does. I highly recommend checking out her blog and shopping her curated store for the best in natural beauty.
3. This patio makeover has me dreaming of an outdoor space to call my own.
1. Can’t wait to make this recipe for gilded tahini dressing infused with bee pollen from Hinterland Blog.
2. Dressing for your dosha via The Numinous.
3. House of Citrine is live and I highly recommend you follow along! I am already blown away by the beautiful content and photography.
1. Creative ways to top matzo in honor of Passover from The New Potato.
2. A beautiful video produced by In Letters Too Large To See inspired by The Rose Journals and morning rituals.
3. A recipe for Kimchi that is on my list to make immediately from The Body Book.
1. The Green Product Junkie is one of my favorite bloggers and Instagram accounts to follow. She is both equally hilarious as she is informative about the best in natural beauty.
2. The Deliciously Ella cookbook is released in the US and I will definitely be making these sweet potato pancakes featured on The Chalkboard Magazine.
3. Athena of Eye-Swoon is just as beautiful inside as she is on the outside and I always enjoy reading about her experiences and gaining a peek into her life through her site. I can definitely relate to feeling shy in social situations and using food as the ultimate unifier.
1. Spring decor for the kitchen inspiration via Anne Sage.
2. Two jewels in one, I discovered Alexa of Super Food Super Life this week & listened to one of my inspirations, makeup artist and clean product expert Katey Denno get interviewed on her weekly podcast.
3. Obsessed with pretty much everything in the General Store, can’t wait to visit in person next time I am in LA.
1. Getting a peek inside the beauty secrets of Elizabeth Antonia on A Cup of Jo.
2. Using the sun to print photos onto fabric from A Beautiful Mess.
3. Justina Blakeney has the perfect eye for boho interior design and you would never think that everything on this list is under $100.